List of Philippine Banks’ Personal Loans
PHILIPPINE BANKS PERSONAL LOANS – Here is a list of the banks in the Philippines that offer personal loans to the public and the loanable amounts.
Among the several types of loans offered by banks in the Philippines, one of the most sought-after offer is the personal loan. It is because it covers a wide range of purposes.
You may apply for a personal loan to fund a project, to buy a gadget, to pay for the utility bill, to fund an event celebration, to pay for the medical bill, to cover some travel expenses, etc.
Also, there are banks that offer personal loans for the purpose of funding a business expansion, a house construction, a home renovation, etc.
Several banks are included in the “Philippine Banks Personal Loans” list and each loan offer bears a unique feature. Sometimes, it is called as a “Salary Loan” in other banks.
Here is a list of the Philippine Banks’ Personal Loans offered to the public and the loanable amounts under each offer. Feel free to click on the link to see the features, interest rates, loanable amounts, and the payment terms under each offer.
- BPI PERSONAL LOAN – Updated Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It
- CITIBANK LOAN: Maximum Loanable Amount Under Citibank Personal Loan
- Citystate Bank Personal Loan – How Much You Can Borrow Under the Offer
- DBP CREDIT SALARY LOAN: List of Loanable Amounts, Monthly Payment
- EASTWEST BANK PERSONAL LOAN – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts
- EQUICOM BANK PERSONAL LOAN – How Much You Can Borrow
- HSBC PERSONAL INSTALLMENT LOAN – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts
- MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts
- PNB LOAN: Maximum Loanable Amount Under PNB’s Personal Loan
- RCBC PERSONAL LOAN AMOUNT: Minimum & Maximum Loan Amount
- SECURITY BANK PERSONAL LOAN: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts
- UCPB SALARY LOAN OFFER – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under This Offer
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.