Guide on the Personal & Business BPI Loan Offers You May Apply For
BPI LOAN OFFERS – Here is a full list of the personal and business loans offered by the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
In the Philippines, one of the giant banks with a lot of offers for the public is the Bank of the Philippine Islands. It is more commonly called BPI.
BPI got different savings and deposit accounts and as well as credit card offers. There is a wide variety of BPI credit cards that you can choose from to suit your needs and wants.
Also, there are different BPI loan offers from personal to business loans. These are cash assistance services intended to aid different client purposes.
Based on the official website of the bank, here is a full list of the BPI loan offers. They are divided between personal and business loans.
BPI Personal Loans
BPI Personal Loan
The BPI Personal Loan got flexible purposes. It includes making a big purchase, paying for the utility bills, funding an event, sponsoring a travel, etc.
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 20,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 2,000,000.00
For a guide on how to apply for this offer, you may visit – BPI PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply, Requirements In Applying.
BPI Housing Loan
If you are after acquiring your own residential property, may it be a lot, a house and lot, or a condominium unit, this loan offer may be perfect for you.
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 400,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amounts:
- House and Lot – up to 70% of the appraised value
- Vacant Lot or Condominium Unit – up to 60% of the appraised value
- House and Lot not more than P5-million – up to 80% of the appraised value
For a guide on how to apply, you may visit – BPI HOUSING LOAN: How To Apply For Housing Loan Through BPI Online.
BPI Auto Loan
With regards to vehicle acquisition, BPI offers the auto loan which is open to provide cash assistance in purchasing a brand new or second-hand vehicle. It got low BPI Auto Loan interest rates.
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 200,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amounts:
- Up to 80% of the purchase price for brand new cars
- Up to 70% of the purchase price for secondhand cars
For the requirements in applying for this loan offer, you may visit – BPI CAR LOAN REQUIREMENTS: What You Need To Prepare in Applying.
BPI Ka-Negosyo Loan
Among the BPI loan offers are the Ka-Negosyo loan offers which are under the personal category. The following are the offers under it:
- Short Term Financing
- Long Term Financing
- Franchise Financing
BPI Business Loans
With regards to the BPI Business Loan offers, you may apply to any of the following depending on your need:
- Short Term Straight Loan
- Long Term Straight Loan
- Credit Line
- Trade Credit Facilities
- Export Advance Line (EAL)
- Import Letter of Credit/Trust Receipt (LC/TR) Line
- Export Bills Purchased Line (EBPL)
- Revolving Promissory Note Line (RPNL)
- Bills Purchased Line (BPL)
- Sugar Quedan Financing Line (SQFL)
- Guaranty Line
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.
READ ALSO: BPI LOAN INTEREST RATES – List of Interest Rates Under BPI Loans