List of Loanable Amounts Under AUB Loans ‘CasHelp’ & Seafarer’s Loan
AUB LOANS – Here is a guide on the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the Asia United Bank salary loans.
One of the banks in the Philippines is the Asia United Bank or more commonly called AUB. It does not only offer deposit accounts to the public but as well as loans like the AUB Salary Loan.
Under the said loan, there are two(2) divisions or kinds – the “CasHelp” and the “Seafarer’s Loan”. The major difference between these two(2) loans is with regards to its recipients or eligible borrowers.
Based on the official website of the Asia United Bank, the “CasHelp” is intended for employees of the accredited companies, The “Seafarer’s Loan” are for seafarers who have at least one(1) employment contract at the time of application.
With regards to the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the two(2) AUB Loans, both offer a high amount for loan.
According to the bank, the minimum loanable amount under the “CasHelp” is Php 30,000.00 while the maximum loanable amount is Php 250,000.00.
READ ALSO: AUB Salary Loan Requirements
With regards to the Seafarers Loan, the loanable amount is up to Php 500,000.00. The following are the eligibility qualifications and the documentary requirements:
The applicant must:
- be a Filipino citizen
- be not younger than 21 years old and older than 60 years old
- have an account with AUB
- have a minimum gross salary of USD$1,000.00
The applicant must prepare the following:
- Completely filled out and signed Application Form
- Photocopy of Employment Contract with POEA stamp
- Photocopy of Passport and Seaman’s Book
- Photocopy of Seafarers Registration Certificate (SRC)
- Allotment Arrangement certified by the company
- Latest proof of billing
- Certificate of Departure issued by manning agency
- Authority to deduct from AUB account
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to the loan offers of AUB. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.