Guide on the Acceptable IDs in Applying for BPI Personal Loan
BPI PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a list of the identification cards (IDs) that are accepted in applying for the personal loan offer of the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
Nowadays, when you fall short of budget before the next payday will arrive, there are a lot of options that you can turn to. Among these are the loans offered by the government agencies, the lending companies, and the banks.
One of the banks with the said offer is the Bank of the Philippine Islands. More commonly called as BPI, it has a multi-purpose loan offer that can aid you whether you are into making ends meet or reaching personal heights.
The said multi-purpose offer is the BPI Personal Loan. To be eligible to apply for it, the applicant must be a Filipino citizen aging at least 21 years old but not more than 60 years old upon the loan maturity. The applicant must also be residing or working within 30 kilometers from the nearest bank branch.
Under the said BPI loan offer, you may borrow as much as three times of your monthly salary. Do you want to know the range of the loanable amounts? You may visit – BPI PERSONAL LOAN – Updated Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It.
With regards to the requirements in applying for the BPI Personal Loan, the applicants will have to present two (2) valid government-issued IDs. Here is a list of the IDs accepted by the bank in applying for the said offer:
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Government Service Insurance Sysytem (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) card
- Senior Citizen card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID
- Government office and Government-owned and Controlled Corporation (GOCC) ID
- ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), or Insurance Commission (IC)
- PhilHealth Health Insurance Card ng Bayan
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Certification
- Seaman’s Book
- ACR / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Professional ID cards issued by Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
Do you want a guide in applying for the said BPI loan offer? You may visit – BPI PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply, Requirements In Applying.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.