List of Monthly Payment Based on Borrowed Amount Under CTBC Bank Salary Loan
CTBC BANK SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on how much is the monthly payment based on the borrowed amount under the salary loan offer of CTBC Bank.
One of the banks that you can turn to when you are in the face of emergency is the CTBC Bank. It has an offer that can provide you with cash assistance to make ends meet, to pay for an urgent bill, to cope up with medical expenses, to pay school fees, etc.
In fact, the said offer, the personal loan, can also assist you in reaching your targets like buying a set of appliances, going on an international trip, throwing a big event, etc. The bank is very much ready to assist you provided that you will pass the evaluation.
There are different sets of eligibility requirements under the CTBC Bank Salary Loan. The qualifications will depend on the employment status of the borrower.
If employed, the applicant must be:
- between 23-60 years old
- earning at least Php 15,000.00 monthly for Metro Manila-based applicants and Php 10,000.00 per month for applicants based in the province
- on a regular or permanent work status for at least one(1) month
- a Filipino citizen with an office landline
If self-employed, the applicant must be:
- between 25-60 years old
- earning at least Php 15,000.00 for applicants based in Metro Manila and Php 10,000.00 for those based in the province
- running a business that is registered for at least three(3) years for Trading and Services Industry and five(5) years for other industries
- a credit card holder
- a Filipino citizen
- having an office or home landline
On its official website, the bank has also provided the list of the monthly payment based on the amount borrowed under the CTBC Bank Personal Loan. The loan term is a factor on the table.
The loanable amounts provided range from Php 20,000.00 to Php 1,000,000.00.Here is a guide on how much will be your monthly due under the CTBC Bank Personal Loan:
Do you want to apply for the said loan offer? You may visit – CTBC BANK SALARY LOAN – How To Apply For Salary Loan To CTBC Bank.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.