Guide on How Much Is the Monthly Amortization Under Maybank Personal Loan
MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on how much is the monthly amortization under the personal loan offer of Maybank Philippines.
Nowadays, when it comes to loan offers, the personal loan undeniably stands out. It is because it can be applied for in a variety of purposes including the following:
- making ends meet
- buying a new gadget
- paying for the utility bill
- purchasing a new appliance
- paying for car repair
- funding an event
Maybank is one of the banks with such offer. Its loan offer is collateral free thus you don’t need to use your property in applying for a cash assistance.
Also, the bank has set a minimal eligibility qualifications in applying for the said loan offer. The borrower must be:
- a Filipino citizen
- between 23 to 65 years old
- residing or working in an area within the service regions of the bank
- having a home landline, a mobile phone number, and an office or business landline
- employed and earning at least Php 25,000.00 monthly; the employer must be one of the top 7,000 companies in PH;
- a professional who is practicing the same profession for five (5) years now; or
- self-employed and running a business that is operational for at least five (5) years now with two (2) continuous years of profitable operation
Do you want to know how much you can borrow under this loan offer? You may visit – MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
With regards to the payment terms, you may pay for the loan for up to three (3) years or thirty-six (36) months. Do you want to know how much will be your monthly amortization under Maybank Personal Loan? It will depend on your loan amount. The bank has provided an online calculator – http://bit.do/fcSwV.
The application process is simple. Here is a guide – APPLY MAYBANK LOAN – How To Apply For Maybank Personal Loan.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.