List of the Robinsons Bank Personal Loan Fees & Charges
ROBINSONS BANK PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a list of the fees and charges that borrowers must be aware of before obtaining a Robinsons Bank Personal Loan.
One of the commercial banks in the Philippines is the Robinsons Bank. It has a lot of offers to the public – from cash management offers to investments to loans. It has several loan offers that may perfectly suit your purpose in obtaining for a cash assistance.
If you want a multi-purpose loan, you may apply for the Robinsons Bank Personal Loan. The said offer is open for the employees of the companies that are accredited to the bank. The eligibility qualifications set that the company must:
- have at least 50 employees
- be operating for at least three(3) years up to the present
- have a positive financial performance
The said Personal Loan offer is non-collateral – meaning you don’t need to present a property or anything as a collateral so you can apply for a loan. The only thing that is needed is the accreditation of the company you are working for. The payment for the loan would be though salary deduction.
Is your company already accredited and you want to apply for a loan? You may visit this link for a guide on the application process and the requirements – ROBINSONS BANK SALARY LOAN – How To Apply For Salary Loan Offer.
Like in other banks, there are Robinsons Bank Personal Loan fees and charges that you must be aware of before obtaining a loan. It may vary between companies. Here is a list of the fees and charges:
- JG-Accredited – Php 250.00
- Non-JG Accredited – Php 500.00
- Loan Amount of Php 10,000.00 to Php 20,000.00 – Php 1,000.00
- Loan Amount over Php 20,000.00 – Php 2,000.00
- Seafarer’s Loan – 1% of the loan amount
- Seasoned Depositors – 1% of the loan amount or Php 500.00 or whichever is higher
- PLP Appliance Loan Program – Php 250.00
Late Payment Charges
- For Staff Loan
- Rbank and JG Employees – 5% of the unpaid monthly amortization
- Non-JG/Direct/Calamity Loan – 5% of the unpaid monthly amortization
- Non-JG (Semi-Monthly Amortization) – 3% of the unpaid monthly amortization
Pre-payment Fee – 1.5% of the principal amount prepaid
Handling Fee for Termination – 1.5% of the principal amount prepaid
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.