Guide on How Much You Can Borrow Under Security Bank Employee Loan
SECURITY BANK EMPLOYEE LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you can borrow under the corporate salary loan offer of Security Bank.
Nowadays, a lot of companies are providing their employees with cash assistance to make ends meet or meet personal goals. Some of these business firms provide it on their own while others do it through a bank accreditation. One of those banks that offer accreditation is Security Bank Philippines.
The Security Bank got both personal and business loan offers to the public. Under the former, it has an offer for the employees of accredited companies. It is open to fund for education, balance transfer, health and wellness, family vacation, etc.
On its official website, details about the Security Bank Employee Loan were posted. It include the guide on the requirements in applying for the loan offer and how much you can borrow under it.
According to the bank, there are standard and individual requirements that applicants must comply with. Here is a list of the documents that you need to prepare:
- Completely filled-out and signed Application Form
- Duly signed 4 copies of Promissory Note
- 4 copies of Disclosure Statement
- Photocopy of the following:
- company ID (front and back) with 3 specimen signature
- one(1) government-issued ID
- latest BIR Form 2316 indicating your TIN# and with complete signature on item #s 56-59 /
- most recent 1-month payslip or Certificate of Employment (COE)
With regards to how much you can borrow under the Security Bank Employee Loan, it will depend on the approval of the bank based on the assessment of your capacity. Here are the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under this loan offer:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 10,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 1,000,000.00
Are you planning to apply for the said loan offer? You may visit this page for a guide on the application process – SECURITY BANK SALARY LOAN – How To Apply & the Requirements Needed.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.
READ ALSO: SECURITY BANK LOANS – Full List of Loan Offers by Security Bank