Guide on How Much To Prepare For UnionBank Savings Account Initial Deposit Requirement
UNIONBANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT – Here is a guide on how much you should prepare for the initial deposit requirement in opening a savings account with UnionBank.
Aside from the UnionBank Credit Card, the bank also offers an account intended for saving purposes. It is where you can keep your money safe while it earns interest and can use it anytime you want to.
If you have this account, you can make transactions in most Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) nationwide as long as it reads Megalink, Expressnet, Bancnet, Visa, or Plus ATMs.
Furthermore, aside from the numerous ATMs that processes UCPB Savings Account transactions, you may also utilize the online banking services provided. Indeed, you can access your money 24/7.
With regards to the initial deposit requirement in opening a UnionBank Savings Account, based on the official website of the bank, you have to prepare at least Php 100,000.00.
The said initial deposit requirement was implemented starting July 1, 2017. The same amount is set for the minimum ADB requirement at an interest rate of 0.10%.
According to the bank, to open a UnionBank Savings Account, aside from the initial deposit requirement, the applicant must prepare at least one(1) valid ID.
You may choose from any of the following:
- Passport, including those issued by foreign governments
- Seaman’s book
- Driver’s license
- NBI clearance
- GSIS e-Card/SSS card
- License to own/Permit to carry firearm
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) identification card/Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) identification cards
- Tax identification card
- ACR/Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR)/Special Investor Resident Visa (SIRV)/PRA Special Resident Visa (SRRV)
- OFW identification card
- Government office and GOCC identification cards (e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines, Home Development Mutual Fund, etc.)
- OFW identification card
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) identification card
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled (NCWDO)
- Police clearance
- Digitized voter’s identification card
- DSWD Certification
- Company identification cards issued by private entities or institutions registered or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or the Insurance Commission
- Senior citizen identification card
- Postal identification card
- Barangay certification
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to your application for UnionBank Savings Account. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.
READ ALSO: CREDIT CARD UNIONBANK FEES