Meet Drew and Iya’s son, Primo Arellano, below.
PRIMO ARELLANO – The eldest son of the married celebrity couple Iya Villania and Drew Arellano caught social media attention for looking so good at young age.
Two years ago, the married celebrity couple, Kapuso artists Iya Villania and Drew Arellano were blessed with a son they named Primo and growing up, people learned to love him for being such a natural cutie and charmer.
He was once an adorable little baby but now, he is a playful Kuya to his baby brother Leon. And his little antics posted by his parents on social media never failed to capture numerous hearts. Primo is definitely a heartthrob in the making!
Check out some of the cutest post about Primo below:
- When he was trying to reach out to his father while learning how to swim as the post read, “Will be working on those strokes soon!”
- “Snaps from Pip&Ches’ wedding last week. Our Lil ring bearer with the “MJ tongue out game time” mentality.” Primo definitely looked so dashing on those suit.
- Looking a lot like his father! He definitely is the little “Drew Arellano”!
- “Heartbreaker”. Will he be bound to break hearts? But one thing is for sure, he is going to capture a lot hearts!
- When he was captured by his mother laughing while browsing the photos of his father. He is such a charmer!
- “Ladies and gentlemen, marunong na mambola anak ko.”
- This is the face he makes when his snack is finally served!
- He definitely loves water and can definitely handle the liquid pretty awesome. Caption says, “Walang gusto magpaligo sa akin ah. Pwes! Kaya ko na to!”
- He is surely going to be a great and the best big brother to their Baby Leon.
What can you say about this?