How Much Is the Required Monthly Income in Applying for Maybank Personal Loan
MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on the required monthly income in applying for the personal loan offer of Maybank Philippines.
Whether you are in the face of a financial emergency or simply having that intense desire to reach a personal goal, there are a lot of options waiting for you. Among these choices are the bank offers.
Maybank Philippines is one of those that can provide cash assistance for certain purposes. If you want to acquire a house, you might apply for the home loan offer of the bank. If you are into buying a vehicle, the auto loan may assist you.
For those who are looking for a multi-purpose loan, you may apply for Maybank Personal Loan. There is a short list of eligibility qualifications including the required monthly income and some requirements to prepare.
Based on the official website of Maybank Philippines, the eligibility qualifications set under Maybank Personal Loan center on the age, address, monthly income requirement, and employment status of the applicant. The applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen
- at least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old upon the loan maturity
- having a home or business address that is within the service regions of the bank
- having a home landline, a mobile number, and an office or business contact number
- working with the current employer for at least two(2) years and earning at least Php 25,000.00 (for employed applicants)
- in the same profession or business for at least five(5) years
- the business must be operational in the past five(5) years and has profitable operations for two(2) years straight
- the business must have an average monthly income of Php 200,000.00
Do you want to apply for the said loan offer? For a guide, you may visit – APPLY MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN – How To Apply For Maybank Personal Loan.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.