Guide on Who Are Eligible To Apply for the BPI Personal Loans
BPI PERSONAL LOANS – Here is a guide on who are eligible to apply for the personal loan offers of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
Undeniably, one of the most prominent giant banks in the Philippines is the Bank of the Philippine Islands. More commonly called as BPI, it is where a huge number of Filipinos have a savings or a deposit account with.
Also, BPI has become the run-to of many people in times of financial emergencies. You may apply for BPI Credit Cards or you may also consider the different loan offers of the bank. With regards to offers that are multi-purpose, you may apply for the personal loan offers.
There are three(3) BPI Personal Loans that you may apply for – the BPI Personal Loan, the BPI Seafarer Loan, and the BPI Employee Loan. The third offer mentioned is exclusive for the employees of the accredited companies.
Based on the official website of the Bank of the Philippine Islands, there is a minimal set of eligibility requirements in applying for BPI Personal Loans. To eligible to apply for the said loan offers, the applicant must be:
- at least 21 years old but not more than 60 years old upon the maturity date of the loan
- a Filipino citizen
- working or residing within 30 kilometers from the nearest branch of BPI
Do you want to know how much you can borrow under the said BPI loan offers and how to apply for them? Here is a guide below:
BPI Personal Loan
- BPI PERSONAL LOAN – Guide in Applying for BPI Personal Loan Online
- BPI PERSONAL LOAN – Updated Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It
BPI Seafarer Loan
- BPI SEAFARER LOAN – How To Apply & Requirements in Applying
- BPI SEAFARER PERSONAL LOAN – How Much You Can Borrow Under It
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.