PRC Releases Full List of Physician Board Exam Result September-October 2018
PHYSICIAN BOARD EXAM RESULT SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2018 – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the full list of the result of the Physician Board Exam September 2018.
The licensure exam for aspiring physicians is among the board exams that gather thousands of takers nationwide. It is administered by the PRC and is given at the different testing centers across the Philippines.
Among the places where the exam is held are the PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, and Davao. The latest exam was given on September 8-9, 2018 and October 27-28, 2018.
Currently, the takers are anticipating for the release of the Physician Board Exam Result September-October 2018.
As of this writing, the PRC has yet to release the Physician Board Exam Result September-October 2018.
- Physician Board Exam Results September 2018 List Of Passers
- Physician Board Exam Results September 2018 Top 10 Passers
- Physician Board Exam Results September 2018 Top Performing Schools
The Physician Board Exam September-October 2018 was administered by the PRC Board of Medicine. It is led by Dr. Eleanor J. Galvez, the chairman of the board.
Her members are Dr. Miguel L. Noche Jr., Dr. Clarita C. Maaño, Dr. Ma. Graciela Garayblas-Gonzaga, Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, and Dr. Edgardo T. Fernando.
For the exam coverage, the following are observed:
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine
- Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology
- Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health