This is the LET Board Exam Results March 2022 Top 10 Passers (Elementary Level)
LET BOARD EXAM RESULTS MARCH 2022 — These are the top 10 passers (elementary level) as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The board exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the third batch of licensure exam for teachers on March 27, 2022 at testing centers in NCR, Bacolod, Baguio, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, Pampanga, Romblon, Rosales, Tacloban, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy of the PRC Board of Professional Teachers administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- List of Passers for Elementary Level | A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z
- List of Passers for Secondary Level | A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z
- Top 10 Passers (Elementary Level)
- Top 10 Passers (Secondary Level)
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the top 10 passers:
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 25-30 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring teachers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.