Here are some human foods which are safe for our dogs.
HUMAN FOODS – Here is a list of some of the foods for humans which are actually safe for our pet dogs.
Dogs are really just the cutest and the most adorable pets ever. And on top of that, they are as well among those who are the most loyal. And when it comes to the foods they eat, we have these human foods which are safe and harmful for them.
And when giving them the foods good for them, take note that it should be in strict moderation.
Foods that are safe for dogs:
- Carrots – for plaque removal, source of Vitamin A for immune system, skin, and coat
- Apple – source of Vitamins A and C, fiber to regulate digestion
- White Rice – good for an upset stomach, easy to digest, binds stool
- Dairy products – in small amount, cheese, milk, and pure yogurt are safe for them
- Fish – such as salmon, shrimp, and tuna are good protein source
- Chicken – plain and boiled chicken for an upset stomach
- Peanut butter – safe for them it has no added sugar or sweeteners
- Plain popcorn – should be consumed with no salt, butter, or sugar as it has magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc
- Pork and Turkey- unseasoned and cooked
- Blueberries – it is a rich source of fiber, antioxidants, and phytochemicals
- Bananas – eaten in moderation as they contain magnesium
- Cucumber – they are are a safe, low-calorie snacks containing plenty of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin K
- Green beans – source of protein and also contain calcium, iron, and vitamin K
- Watermelon – remove the seeds first; keeps your dogs hydrated and a good source of vitamins A, C, and B-6.
- Gretchen Barretto’s Dogs’ Food More Expensive Than Other People’s Meal
- BEST DOG PHOTOS 2019 – List of 15 Beautiful Photos of Dogs this Year
- DOG BARKING: Right Way To Stop Your Dog From Barking
What can you say about this?
Source: Medical News Today