Official 6/42 Lotto Result for May 25, 2019 Draw
6/42 LOTTO RESULT May 25, 2019 – Here is the official result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 6/42 Lotto draw for May 25, 2019.
Daily, a huge part of the populace is taking chances by playing lotto games. The major lotto games got multi-million jackpot prizes including the 6/42 Lotto.
For today’s draw, here’s the 6/42 Lotto Result May 25, 2019 (Saturday):
The 6/42 Lotto has a multi-million prize. There’s No jackpot winner(s).
6/42 Lotto Result Jackpot Prize
as of May 25, 2019: Php 5,940,000.00
How to Play the Lotto 6/42?
1. From numbers 1 to 42, choose six numbers that will make your combination. You may also take the Lucky Pick or the randomly generated numbers in case you don’t have a combination in mind.
2. Pay Php 24.00 for every ticket.
Reminders in Playing the Lotto 6/42:
- The draw for the Lotto 6/42 is held every TUESDAY, THURSDAY, and SATURDAY.
- You must be 18 years old and above to join the PCSO lotto game. In claiming the winning prize, the same age requirement is needed from the player.
- According to PCSO, the lotto prizes which are Php. 10,000.00 are subjected to tax in line with the implementation of the TRAIN Law.