Summary of Winners of 6/45 Lotto Result (Megalotto) Draw: 11/02/18
6/45 LOTTO RESULT – Here is a summary of the winners of the previous draw of 6/45 Lotto or Megalotto which was held on Friday, November 2, 2018.
One of the major lotto games of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the Megalotto or the 6/45 Lotto. The 6/45 Lotto Result is obtained every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
To see the Megalotto result today, visit 6/45 Lotto Result November 5, 2018.
The previous draw of the Megalotto was held on Friday, November 02, 2018. The winning combination was 01-33-38-27-35-20. No bettor got the Php 32,287,508.00 jackpot prize.
According to PCSO, here is the summary of winners of the previous draw of 6/45 Lotto:
Jackpot Prize -0 / 32,287,508.00
2nd Prize – 9 / 50,000.00
3rd Prize – 487 / 1,250.00
4th Prize – 10,775 / 20.00
As of this writing, here is the list of the current jackpot prizes of the major PCSO Lotto games as posted on their official website:
- 6/58 ULTRA LOTTO – Php 49,500,000.00
- Grand Lotto 6/55: Php 67,408,918.00
- Super Lotto 6/49: Php 43,977,543.00
- Mega Lotto 6/45: Php 32,287,508.00
- Lotto 6/42 : Php 28,706,100.00
To find out the winning combination of the Megalotto draw today, visit 6/45 Lotto Result.
Reminders in Playing the 6/45 Lotto:
- According to PCSO, the bettor should be 18 years old in age or above. The same age requirement would be considered in claiming the monetary reward in all lotto games.
- For jackpot prizes that are higher than Php 10,000.00, the winner should validate and claim the prize in any PCSO Branch Office at the PCSO Head Office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
- Prizes that are higher than P10,000.00 are subjected to 20% tax. It is in line with the implementation of the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law.