Summary of Winners of 6/42 Lotto
6/42 LOTTO – Here is a summary of the winners of the previous draw of 6/42 Lotto which was held on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
One of the major lotto games of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the Lotto 6/42. Its result is obtained every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
To see the result today, visit 6/42 Lotto Result November 6, 2018.
The previous draw of the 6/42 was held on Saturday, November 3, 2018. The winning combination was 19-41-08-07-29-25. No one got the Php 28,706,100.00 jackpot prize.
According to PCSO, here is the summary of winners of the previous draw of lotto draw:
- Jackpot Prize = 0 / Php 28,706,100.00
- 2nd Prize = 50 / Php 16,340.00
- 3rd Prize = 1,992 / Php 320.00
- 4th Prize = 28,582 / 20.00
As of this writing, here is the list of the current jackpot prizes of the major PCSO Lotto games as posted on their official website:
- Ultra Lotto 6/58: Php 49,500,000.00
- Grand Lotto 6/55: Php 70,764,987.00
- Super Lotto 6/49: Php 43,977,543.00
- Mega Lotto 6/45: Php 35,549,150.00
To find out the winning combination of the Lotto draw today, visit 6/42 Lotto Result.
Reminders in Playing the 6/42 Lotto:
- According to PCSO, the bettor should be 18 years old in age or above. The same age requirement would be considered in claiming the monetary reward in all lotto games.
- For jackpot prizes that are higher than Php 10,000.00, the winner should validate and claim the prize in any PCSO Branch Office at the PCSO Head Office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
- Prizes that are higher than P10,000.00 are subjected to 20% tax. It is in line with the implementation of the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law.