Check out the job opportunities here in Job Seekers’ Corner
This is the Jobs Seekers’ Corner where you can find Job Opportunities around the Philippines.
For November 22, 2018, here are the job opportunities in areas near you.
Part-time Graphic Designer
Salary: Depends on the level of skill and experience
- 1 Part-time position for a candidate skilled in Graphic design.
- Candidate must be able to create compelling, creative, and informative designs for Product packaging.
- Must also be skilled in creating vector images, logos, and things of the like.
- After a 2 month trial period, with reduced salary, will receive a signing bonus and full salary.
- Working hours are flexible, but should be available to respond to messages.
- 13 months salary.
- 30 days of per year including holidays.
- Own a computer powerful enough to run Adobe software.
- Good internet connection.
If you are interested click this link and prepare your Resume Sample of designs.
Bartender,Waitress, Cooks, Cook helper & Acoustic Band
Locations: Three Brothers Bar & Grille, Clark Freeport Zone
Salary: PHP 400 – PHP 500 a day
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Contact Person/Number: Dennis 09171409177
Location: Metro Manila
Salary: Php512 per day or Php15,000 per month
Job type: Full-time
● At least high school graduate
● with or without experience
● willing to be trained
● 18-30 years old
● female or male
If you are interested, you can send your resume at [email protected] or contact 09677059384.
Branch Services Assistant (Dagupan Branch)
Location: First Life Financial Co., Inc., Dagupan
Salary: PHP 12,000 – PHP 14,000 a month
Job Type: Full-time
- Graduate of Business or Marketing Course
- With at least 1 year background in Life Insurance, marketing, customer service and/or cashiering functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, social media and telemarketing.
- Can work with minimal supervision and trustworthy.
- Willing to be assigned in Dagupan.
Click this link if you are interested to apply.
Location: Zamboanga City
- No age limit
- Must be a board passer
- With available License
- Male or Female
- Trustworthy and Hardworking
- Can start ASAP
To apply, click this link.
Location: GAIC Manpower Services, Manila
Salary: Php537.00 /day
Job Type: Full-time
- Encoding of every day transactions.
- Sorting and filing of important documents.
- Organizing encoded files, and confidential documents.
- Reporting to officer-in-charge of daily accomplishments.
Job Type / Category
- Finance company
- Customer Service
- Regular working schedule (Monday to Friday & 8AM to 5PM)
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- At least two year- graduate o college graduate
- Intermediate encoding skills is an advantage but nit required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Previous work experience in encoding/ banking or any related field is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Details oriented.
- Strong work ethic and willing to work overtime.
Click the link if you want to apply.
Location: Bonifacio High Street, Taguig
Salary: PHP16,000 to 18,000 per month
Job type: Full time
Job Description and Requirements:
•Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
•Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
•Cook food in various utensils or grillers
•Check food while cooking to stir or turn
•Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
•Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
•Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
•Check quality of ingredients
•Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
•Proven experience as cook
•Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
•Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
•Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
•Ability to work in a team
•Very good communication skills
•Excellent physical condition and stamina
•Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
Email your resume at [email protected]
Keep visiting Job Seekers’ Corner for daily update on job opportunities.
Check this out also: