Here is the 2019 updated list of Cabinet Members of the Philippines
President Rodrigo Duterte first announced his set of Cabinet Members right after he was declared as the 16th President of the Philippines.
However, after almost three years of his administration, there had been changes in his subordinates.
For the 2019 updated Cabinet Members, here is the list.
- Office of The Executive Secretary – Salvador Medialdea
- Department of Foreign Affairs – Teodoro L. Locsin Jr.
- Department of Finance – Carlos Dominguez III
- Department of Agriculture – Emmanuel Piñol
- Department of Public Works and Highways – Mark A. Villar
- Department of Education – Leonor Magtolis Briones
- Department of Labor and Employment – Silvestre H. Bello III
- Department of National Defense – Delfin N. Lorenzana
- Department of Social Welfare and Development – Rolando Joselito D. Bautista
- Department of Agrarian Reform – John R. Castriciones
- Department of Interior and Local Government – Eduardo M. Año
- Department of Transportation and Communications – Arthur Tugade
- Department of Science and Technology – Fortunato Dela Peña
- Department of Budget and Management – Benjamin Diokno
- Department of Energy – Alfonso G. Cusi
- Department of Health – Francisco Duque III
- Department of Trade and Industry – Ramon M. Lopez
- Department of Tourism – Bernadette Romulo Puyat
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources – Roy A. Cimatu
- Department of Information and Communications Technology – Eliseo Rio Jr.
- National Economic Development Authority – Ernesto Pernia
- Office of the Presidential Spokesperson – Ernesto “Ernie” Abella
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process – Jesus Dureza
- Presidential Adviser for the Visayas – Michael Lloyd Diño
- Presidential Management Staff – Usec. Ferdinand B. Cui Jr.
- Presidential Communications Operations Office – Martin Andanar
- Bureau of Customs – Commissioner Rey Leonardo Guerrero
- Bureau of Internal Revenue – Commissioner Cesar R. Dulay
- Bureau of Immigration – Commissioner Jaime Hermo Morente
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency – Paul Alex Monteagudo
- National Bureau of Investigation – Attorney Dante Gierran
- Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency– Director General Aaron N. Aquino
- Land Transportation Office – Edgar Galvante
- Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board – Attorney Martin Delgra
- National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council – Ricardo Jalad
- Office of the Solicitor General – Jose Calida
- Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. – Chairman and CEO Andrea D. Domingo
- Philippine National Police – Chief Oscar Albayalde
- Armed Forces of the Philippines – Lieutenant Gen. Benjamin Madrigal Jr.
- Presidential Security Group – Col. Jose Eriel Niembra
- National Security Council – Director Gen. Hermogenes Esperon Jr.
- Presidential Legal Counsel – Salvador Panelo
- Secretary to the Cabinet – Karlo Nograles
Based on Philpad’s post, the Chief Executive of the Philippines appointed these Cabinet Members to help him execute his projects all over the country.