Important Things To Remember in Applying for Wedding Loan, Guide on How To Apply
WEDDING LOAN – Here are the important things to remember in applying for a wedding loan and a guide on how to apply in case you want to.
Undeniably, a wedding could be costly most especially if you want it to be a really unforgettable day for you and your partner. From the venue to the food, to the outfits, and to a lot more, you need to prepare a huge amount of money.
Preparing for a wedding can make you spend thousands and even millions depending on your preferences. Every move needs some money out. Meanwhile, you have a lot of options on how to cope up with the expenses.
One of the options is “wedding loan”. Actually, there seems to be no bank or lending company that directly offer it in the Philippines. You can just apply for a personal loan and use it on your wedding expenses.
However, there are a few important things that you should remember in applying for a personal loan to fund your wedding:
1. It must be a mutual decision between you and your partner.
Applying for a wedding loan should be decided by you and your partner and you must arrive at a common ground. You have to decide together on how much you will need and how you will pay for it afterward.
2. How much you borrow is equal or less than how much you will pay in the future
You are building a future together thus both of you should look forward not only to the wedding day but the most importantly the days after you officially tie the knot.
Undeniably, starting out with a huge amount of loan would really be challenging most especially that there are a lot of adjustments that await you. Meanwhile, a careful planning can help a lot.
3. Check your eligibility for the personal loan
Although a lot of banks are offering loans, not everyone may be eligible for these loans. There are also requirements that you must submit so you should prepare them beforehand.
How to Apply for Wedding Loan?
The steps and requirements in applying for a personal loan may vary depending on which bank or lending company you’re applying to. Here is a list of some of the loan application guides:
- Citibank Cash Loan Requirements
- BPI PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply, Requirements
- RCBC Personal Loan: How To Apply, Requirements
- BDO PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply For Personal Loan To Banco de Oro
Based on an article on The Knot, aside from wedding loan, another option is through a credit card. You can pay for the expenses by using a credit card.
Do you want to apply for a credit card? You may visit the following:
- Security Bank Credit Card: How To Apply For Credit Card, Requirements
- Metrobank Credit Card Requirements
- RCBC Credit Card: How To Apply For RCBC Credit Card
- BDO CREDIT CARD
- BPI CREDIT CARD APPLY ONLINE