Pia Wurtzbach, Lara Quigaman, Megan Young, and more, will serve as muses of the participating Southeast Asia nations in the upcoming SEA Games Parade of Athletes.
Here is the list of the muses of the following countries in the upcoming SEA Games Parade of Athletes. Have a look!
- Philippines: Pia Wurtzbach (Miss Universe 2015)
- Vietnam: Shafira Akeel (Miss Asia Pacific International 2018)
- Thailand: Angelia Ong (Miss Earth 2015)
- Singapore: Jamie Herrel (Miss Earth 2014)
- Myanmar: Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)
- Malaysia: Lara Quigaman (Miss International 2006)
- Laos: Cynthia Thomalia (Miss Eco International 2018)
- Indonesia: Megan Young (Miss World 2013)
- East Timor: Jannie Alipoon (Miss Tourism 2017)
- Cambodia: Sophia Senoron (Miss Multinational 2013)
- Brunei Darussalam: Karen Gallman (Miss Intercontinental 2018)
Eric Pineda presented his designs for the gowns of Pia and Megan.
The Parade of Athletes will be the center of the opening ceremony of the SEA Games. This will be held at the Philippine Arena in Bocaue, Bulacan on November 30.
“[The SEA Games ceremony] really takes the best of us, that we’re more alike than we are different,” Libby Hyland, a creative director of FiveCurrents, said. “It’s one event where different people come together in peace and love.“
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regard to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides. You can now subscribe to our YouTube channel for Top 10 videos.