4D RESULT HISTORY – Here is a list of the results of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 4D Lotto draws.
In the Philippines, the official lotto operator is the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office or more commonly called PCSO. It holds several draws daily – major and minor lotto draws. The major lotto games of the agency includes the 6/58 Lotto Result, 6/55 Lotto Result, 6/49 Lotto Result, 6/45 Lotto Result, and 6/42 Lotto Result.
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
LOTTO RESULT June 5, 2023 (6/55, 6/45) (updated 9PM)
EZ2 RESULT, Monday, June 5, 2023 – Official PCSO Lotto Results (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
SWERTRES RESULT, Monday, June 5, 2023 – Official PCSO Lotto Results (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
The PCSO major lotto games have multi-million jackpot prizes. They have specific draws in a week including the 6D Lotto Result and the 4D lotto Result, unlike the minor lotto games that have daily draws. With regards to the minor lotto games, these include Swertres Result Today and EZ2 Result Today.
Below are the official lotto results of the 4D Lotto draws for the past 30 days.
|Monday, June 05, 2023||_-_-_-_|
|Friday, June 02, 2023||7-3-6-8|
|Wednesday, May 31, 2023||1-1-3-7|
|Monday, May 29, 2023||1-9-0-3|
|Friday, May 26, 2023||2-8-6-0|
|Wednesday, May 24, 2023||1-6-4-1|
|Monday, May 22, 2023||5-8-1-5|
|Friday, May 19, 2023||0-4-3-8|
|Wednesday, May 17, 2023||2-1-6-9|
|Monday, May 15, 2023||3-3-3-9|
|Friday, May 12, 2023||8-9-3-7|
|Wednesday, May 10, 2023||9-8-6-1|
|Monday, May 08, 2023||9-2-3-4|
|Friday, May 05, 2023||7-4-9-2|
|Wednesday, May 03, 2023||3-8-7-8|
|Monday, May 01, 2023||5-0-9-2|
|Friday, April 28, 2023||1-3-3-2|
|Wednesday, April 26, 2023||2-0-2-0|
|Monday, April 24, 2023||6-0-8-1|
|Friday, April 21, 2023||7-8-8-2|
|Wednesday, April 19, 2023||3-2-4-1|
|Monday, April 17, 2023||7-5-6-9|
|Friday, April 14, 2023||0-5-7-1|
|Wednesday, April 12, 2023||5-6-6-3|
|Monday, April 10, 2023||8-2-7-1|
|Friday, April 07, 2023||_-_-_-_|
|Wednesday, April 05, 2023||7-3-1-4|
|Monday, April 03, 2023||3-0-1-2|
|Friday, March 31, 2023||6-4-5-1|
|Wednesday, March 29, 2023||8-9-6-6|
Who are allowed to play the PCSO lotto? To qualify in playing the lotto game and claiming a prize, the bettor must be at least 18 years of age. Lotto bets can be made in authorized PCSO lotto outlets nationwide.
With regards to the 4D Lotto, it has three (3) draws weekly every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9PM. You can watch the draw through PTV4 channel or you may also check it online as it is livestreamed by pcso gov on YouTube:
Mechanics in Playing the 4D Lotto:
- Pick four(4) numbers from 0 to 9.
- You may also choose Lucky pick and the computer will randomly generate 4 number combination for you.
- Choose how many draws you want to play.
- Pay your lotto ticket.
How to claim your price?
- Present your winning Lotto Ticket for Verification, don’t forget to write your name and signature at the back of your winning ticket.
- Present two Valid IDs
Where to claim?
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 20 pesos up to 10,000 pesos – PCSO oulets or PCSO branch Office
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 10,001 pesos up to 300,000 pesos – PCSO branch office or PCSO main office.
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 300,001 pesos up – must only be claimed at the
- PCSO main office.
Reminders in playing the 4D Lotto:
- 4D Lotto is held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9pm.
- Lotto draw Schedule is subject to changes especially during holidays.
- Lotto Prizes above 10,000 pesos are subject to tax due to the implementation of the train law.
- Keep your lotto ticket away from Heat, water, or oil. It should be free from damages, stains, crease otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Avoid persons offering winning lotto numbers in exchange for money, personal information, or cellphone loads.
- Observe safety protocols when playing in any PCSO Lotto outlets.