This is the Certified Plant Mechanic Exam Result February 2023 full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Exam at testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, and Zamboanga on February 26-27, 2023.
PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering Chairman Engr. Leandro A. Conti and members Engr. Jerico T. Borja and Engr. Lorenzo P. Larion administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
- CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC LICENSURE EXAM COVERAGE
The Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Exam February 2023 covered the following topics:
- Elements of Power Plant Machinery
- Shop Machinery Practice
- Elements of Industrial Plant Machinery
TARGET RELEASE DATE
Professional Regulation Commission will release the licensure exam result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination.
The licensure exam result may be released by the Professional Regulation Commission earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
WHEN IS THE NEXT CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC BOARD EXAM?
PRC released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022. Here is the schedule for Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Exam 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|August 5-6, 2023||May 5, 2023||July 6, 2023|
Aspiring plant mechanics are advised to register online through the official website of PRC and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”
- two pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- two sets of documentary stamp
- one piece short brown envelope
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.