This is the Civil Service Exam Result March 2023 top 10 passers for the professional level as released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
Civil Service Commission conducted the Civil Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) at testing centers in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, BARMM, and all regional testing centers in the Philippines on March 26, 2023.
According to CSC, a total of 403,567 examinees were registered to take the CSE-PPT in 94 testing centers nationwide. 86.89% of these examinees are expected to take the exam for Professional level.
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
Professional Level | BARMM | CAR | CARAGA | NCR | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
Here are the top 10 passers:
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM COVERAGE:
The March 2023 Civil Service Exam covered the following topics:
Professional Level (in English and Filipino)
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Analytical Ability (Word Association – identifying assumptions and conclusions; Logic; Data Interpretation)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
General Information (professional and subprofessional levels)
- Philippine Constitution
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (RA No. 6713)
- Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
- Environment Management and Protection
TARGET RELEASE DATE
The Civil Service Commission will release the exam result within 60 days after the last day of examination.
The exam result may be released by the Civil Service Commission earlier or later than the target date without prior notice. A civil service examinee shall obtain a general rating of 80.00% in order to pass the examination.