This is the CSE Results June 2022 Topnotchers (Professional).
CSE RESULTS 2022 — This is the Civil Service Exam Result June 2022 topnotchers (professional) as released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
The exam results including the list of passers, topnotchers, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once CSC will release it.
CSC conducted the Civil Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) on June 19, 2022, at testing centers of CSC in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, BARMM, and all regional testing centers in the country.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (Professional Level) — NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOPNOTCHERS (Professional Level)
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the topnotchers:
|2||Flor Ann Liby Pueblos||CARAGA||96.13|
|Hannah Mariz Rodulfo||Bicol Region||96.13|
|3||Neil Alden Belen||Central Luzon||95.81|
|Kent Elmann Cadalin||CAR||95.81|
|Maria Luisa Victoria Sabban||Cagayan Valley||95.81|
|4||Christian Bosch Taylan||Cagayan Valley||95.48|
|Danielle Celine Martinez||NCR||95.16|
|Bless Ivy Montes||Ilocos Region||95.16|
|Mary Grace Padin||NCR||95.16|
|Lovely Dianne Sampaga||NCR||95.16|
Professional Level (in English and Filipino)
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Analytical Ability (Word Association – identifying assumptions and conclusions; Logic; Data Interpretation)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
General Information (professional and subprofessional levels)
- Philippine Constitution
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (RA No. 6713)
- Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
- Environment Management and Protection
The Civil Service Exam Result June 2022 (CSE-PPT) is expected to be released within sixty (60) days after the examination.
The exam result may be released by the CSC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Aspiring civil servants shall obtain at least 80.00% general rating to pass the examination. Just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.