This is the Dental Hygienist Board Exam Result May 2023 full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the Dental Hygienist Board Exam at testing centers in NCR on May 25, 2023 (Written Phase) and on May 26, 2023 (Practical Phase).
PRC Board of Dentistry Chairperson Officer-in-Charge Melinda L. Garcia and members Carlito D. Paragas, Rodolfo R. Drapete, Gloria M. Bumanlag, and Merlin A. Go administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
- DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Dental Hygienist Board Exam May 2023 covered the following topics:
- BASIC MEDICAL AND DENTAL SCIENCES – General and Oral Anatomy, General and Oral Physiology, General and Oral Pathology
- CLINICAL DENTAL SUBJECTS I – Oral Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, Anesthesiology and Pharmacology, Roentgenology, Dental Jurisprudence and Practice Management, Basic Computer
- CLINICAL DENTAL SUBJECTS II – Periodontology, Pediatric and Orthodontic Dentistry, Other Clinical Dentistry Subjects (Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery I)
- Patient Dental Charting
- Probing Pocket Depths
- Oral Prohylaxis Including Scaling
TARGET RELEASE DATE
Professional Regulation Commission will release the exam result within 1 working day after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the Professional Regulation Commission earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
Aspiring dental hygienists are advised to register online through the official website of the PRC and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”
- two pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- two sets of documentary stamp
- one piece short brown envelope
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.