This is the LET Exam Result list of passers (M-O) for the secondary level as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the Licensure Exam for Teachers (let) at PRC testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Antique, Bacolod, Bayambang, Bohol, Catanduanes, Cauayan, Digos, Dumaguete, General Santos, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Kidapawan, Laguna, Marinduque, Masbate, Mati, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, Romblon, and Tagum on March 19, 2023.
PRC Board for Professional Teachers Chairperson Rosita L. Navarro, Vice-Chairperson Paz I. Lucido, and members Paraluman R. Giron and Nora M. Uy administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- LET EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
SECONDARY | A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z
- LET EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- LET EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING AND PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
Here is the list of passers:
March 2023 Results of Licen… by Rappler
LET EXAM COVERAGE
The Licensure Exam for Teachers March 2023 covered the following topics:
GENERAL EDUCATION (Elementary and Secondary)
- ENGLISH (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
- FILIPINO (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag)
- MATHEMATICS (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability)
- SCIENCE (Biological Science -General Biology; Physical Science- with Earth Science)
- SOCIAL SCIENCES (Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology)
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (Elementary and Secondary)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching
FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION (Secondary)
- ENGLISH (Remedial Instruction in English; English for Specific Purposes; THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE: Introduction to Linguistics; Structure of English; Introduction of Stylistics; Literary Criticism; LITERATURE: Mythology and Folklore; Afro-Asian Literature; English and American Literature; METHODOLOGY: The Teaching of Speaking, Listening and Reading; Teaching of Literature; Preparation and Evaluation of Instructional Materials; Language and Literature Assessment; Language Research; Campus Journalism; Translation and Editing of Text; Speech and Stage Arts; Creative Writing).
- FILIPINO (MGA BATAYANG TEORETIKAL: Introduksyon sa Pag-aaral ng Wika; Panimulang Linggwistika, NILALAMAN: Wika; Panitikan; Metodolohiya, Pagtataya at Ebalwasyon, at Kagamitang Pangturo).
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (Biological Science I, Biological Science II, Inorganic Chemistry, Cell Biology, Ecology, Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Genetic and Evolution, Biochemistry and Anatomy and Physiology).
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES (INTRODUCTION-Nature of Science, Chemistry, Atomic and Molecular, Chemical Bonds, Conservation of Matter and Stoichichiometry, Gases, Liquids and Solids, Acids and Bases, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics and Equilibrium, Organic and Biochemistry , Nuclear Processes, PHYSICS: Physical Quantities and Vectors, Mechanics, Electricity, Magnetism , and Electronics, Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Light and Geometries Optics, Earth and Space, Astronomy , and Environment).
- MATHEMATICS (Arithmetic & Number Theory and Business Math; Basic & Advanced Algebra; Plane and Solid Geometry; Trigonometry; Probability and Statistics; Analytical Geometry; Calculus; Modern Geometry , Linear and Abstract Algebra; History of Mathematics, Problem Solving, Mathematical Investigation, Instrumentation and Assessment).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/SOCIAL SCIENCES (Trends and Issues in Social Studies; Research; Geography; Sociology and Anthropology; Politics/Governance/Law-Related, History: World History and Civilization I; World History and Civilization II, As ian Studies; ECONOMICS: Micro-Macro Economics-Economic Planning and Strategies; METHODS: Teaching Approaches in Secondary Social Studies; Productions of Instructional Materials for Social Studies; Building Bridges Across Social science Discipline ( MAKABAYAN as a core learning area in Basic Education); ASSESSMENT: Assessment and Evaluation in the Social Sciences/Social Studies).
- VALUES EDUCATION (FOUNDATION OF VALUES EDUCATION: 1. Philosophical and Ethical Foundations of VE; 2. Socio-Cultural, Anthropological & Legal Bases of VE; Psychological Theories of Values Development; PERSONHOOD DEVELOPMENT: Personhood Development; 2. Dynamics of Intra and Interpersonal Relations; 3. Psycho-Spiritual Development; 4. Management of Behavior Problems; TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATION (SOURCES OF VALUES AND FACTORS IN VALUES ED): 1. Family Life and Filipino Values System; 2. Education for Human Rights and Responsible Citizenship; 3. Foundations of Gender Studies; 4. Peace and Global Education; 5. Information Technology and Human Development; 6. Moral Issues and Concerns in Contemporary Living; WORK ETHICS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE: COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY: 1. Career Development and Work Values; 2. Values Education through Community Service; APPROACHES AND METHODOLOGIES: 1. Facilitation: Theory and Practice; 2. Teaching Approaches and Strategies in Transformative Education; 3. Values Integration in the School Setting; RESEARCH AND EVALUATION: 1. Behavioral Statistics, 2. Development of VE Instruction Materials and Assessment Tools, 3. Research in VE) .
- MAPEH (Foundations of MAPEH; Methods and Strategies of Teaching MAPEH; Coaching and Officiating of Sports Events, Dance Competitions and Music Activities; Organization and Management, Research, Special Education in MAPEH. PHYSICAL EDUCATION: Anatomical, Mechanical and Physiological Bases of Movement; GYMNASTICS: Philippine Folkdance; Team SPORTS, Aquatics; International Folk Dance and Other Dance Forms; Athletics, Individual, Dual and Combative Sports. HEALTH EDUCATION: Personal Community, Environmental Health, Safety Education and First Aid. Health Practicum. MUSIC: Philippine and Asian Music; Solfeggio and Applied Piano, Integrated Music Theory, Music Literature, Choral Works and Conducting and Randalia Playing Instrumentation. ART EDUCATION).
- AGRICULTURE AND FISHERY ARTS (Functional Application of Knowledge, Breeds of Farm Animals and Fish, Pests and Diseases Affecting Animals and Fish Propagation, Marketing Strategies in the Industry/Entrepreneurship, and Proper Care and Management of Agricultural and Fishery Products).
- TECHNOLOGY AND LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION (Basic Drafting, Business Math, Basic Electricity, Basic Plumbing, Cosmetology, Foods, Carpentry and Masonry, Basic Electronics and Entrepreneurship)
TARGET RELEASE DATE
Professional Regulation Commission will release the LET exam result within 41 working days after the last day of the examination.
The LET exam result may be released by the Professional Regulation Commission earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
WHEN IS THE NEXT LICENSURE EXAM FOR TEACHERS?
PRC released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022. Here is the schedule for Licensure Exam for Teachers 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|September 24, 2023||June 23, 2023||August 24, 2023|
Aspiring teachers are advised to register online through the official website of the PRC and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”
- two pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- two sets of documentary stamp
- one piece short brown envelope
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.