This is the Sanitary Engineering Board Exam Result January-February 2023 top 10 passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the Sanitary Engineering Licensure Exam at testing centers in NCR, Davao, and Rosales on January 30, 31, and February 1, 2023.
PRC Board of Sanitary Engineering Chairman Corazon DLR. Romero and members Graciano B. Calayan, Jr. and Anthony Jerome M. Lara administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- SANITARY ENGINEERING LICENSURE EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
- SANITARY ENGINEERING LICENSURE EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- SANITARY ENGINEERING LICENSURE EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 PASSERS:
SANITARY ENGINEERING LICENSURE EXAM COVERAGE
The Sanitary Engineering Licensure Exam January-February 2023 covered the following topics:
- Environmental Engineering
- Public Health Engineering
- Sanitary Science As Applied To Buildings
- Civil Engineering
- Waste Water Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering
TARGET RELEASE DATE
Professional Regulation Commission will release the Sanitary Engineering Board Exam Result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The Sanitary Engineering Board Exam Result may be released by the Professional Regulation Commission earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
WHEN IS THE NEXT SANITARY ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM?
PRC released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022. Here is the schedule for Sanitary Engineering Licensure Exam 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|August 29-31, 2023||May 29, 2023||July 31, 2023|
Aspiring sanitary engineers are advised to register online through the official website of PRC and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”
- two pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- two sets of documentary stamp
- one piece short brown envelope
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.