The Speech Language Pathologist Exam Result November 2023 is expected to release on or before November 20, 2023 or in 4 working days after the last day of licensure exam.
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the licensure exam at testing centers in NCR, Cebu, and Davao on November 13-14, 2023.
PRC Board of Speech Language Pathology Chairperson Maria Eusebia Catherine S. Sadicon and members Juan Paulo D. Santuele and Ma. Rowena A. Ynion administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Speech Language Pathologist Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Speech Language Pathologist Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Speech Language Pathologist Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
- NORMAL FUNCTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT (Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech, Hearing and Swallowing Mechanism; Neurological Bases of Speech, Hearing and Swallowing Mechanism; Speech and Hearing Mechanism; Human Development; Normal Language)
- CLINICAL CONDITIONS (Hearing Impairment; Articulation and Phonological Disorders; Language and Cognitive Communication Disorders; Fluency Disorders; Voice Disorders; Cleft lip and Palate and Craniofacial Conditions; Dysphagia and Swallowing Disorders; Medical and Neurological Disorders)
- SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY APPLICATIONS (Principles of Assessment; Principles of Intervention; Ethics; Community Development; Research; Organization and Administration)
The Speech Language Pathologist Exam Result November 2023 may be released by the Professional Regulation Commission earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the PRC and follow the steps in online registration.
Here is the list of registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”
- two pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- two sets of documentary stamp
- one piece short brown envelope
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals” personally.