Here are some of the DIY gift ideas for Father’s Day
These Father’s day do-it-yourself gift ideas are perfect to celebrate fatherhood for the Father’s Day every month of June.
No need to worry about the gift that you will give for your father. You can put your personal touch in these personalized gift ideas.
It is simple to make and all you need to have are alphabet beads, strings, and split rings.
- Cut a piece of string about 12 inches long. Fold the string in half and wrap the doubled string around the split ring. Then bring it back around and put it through the string loop.
- Pull the string tight so it wraps tight around the split ring.
- String the beads on with words like, “best dad” or “I love dad” or “Daddy’s Keys.”
- Tie the end of in a double knot, and snip off any extra string.
Book all about Dad
- cheap 4×6 photo book (found ours at Michaels)
- washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper
- 4×6 dad book pages (downloads are below)
- trim the pages out of the photo book (as close to the fold as possible)
- staple the pages together
- cover the edge with washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper folded over
- have children fill out the pages, include extras of pages 3-5 for each additional child
- ONE – go HERE for download
- TWO – go HERE for download
- THREE – go HERE for download
- FOUR – go HERE for download
- FIVE – go HERE for download
- PAGE SIX – go HERE for download
- White ceramic mug
- Painters pens
- First, wash out your ceramic mug.
- After it’s dried apply the stickers you want to use to create your design.
- Let your child start drawing.
- After your child’s done with their drawing peel off the stickers to reveal the design.
- Put your mug in the oven and bake at 350 for 30 mins.
We’re nuts about you Photo Frame
- Unfinished Wood or MDF Photo Frame
- Acrylic Craft Paint or Chalk Paint
- Glue (I recommend Elmer’s Craft Bond)
- Vinyl Decals or Alphabet Stickers
- Assorted Nuts in various sizes, shapes, and colors
- Start by painting the frame a color of your choice and allowing it to dry completely. Apply the vinyl decals or alphabet stickers to the frame.
- Dab dots of glue around the remaining surface area of the frame, and top the glue with a variety of different shaped and sized nuts. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Add your favorite photo, and your Father’s Day frame is ready for gifting
- mason jars with 3″ inch lids, any size is fine.
- box or container to put jars in.
- candy, snacks or items that will fit in the jars
- Superhero Father’s Day Printable
- Just print out the toppers, cut them out and slip the ones you like between the jar lid and the jar ring.
- Fill each jar with something dad loves. Candy, snacks, gift cards, photos, etc.
- Make sure to also print out the 5 x 7″ fold-over Superhero Card. I included a few different versions in case you want to give one to Grandpa, too. Just cut out the card, fold it in half and write a special message inside for dad.
Enjoy creating these DIY gift ideas for Father’s Day.