Guide on Countries Where It Is Hard To Obtain A Travel Visa
TRAVEL VISA – Here is a list of nine(9) countries where it is really hard to get a visa for entry or vacation.
Nowadays, there are already a lot of visa-free countries thus it is easier to make international travels happen. You don’t anymore have to go through a lot of process and comply with a lot of requirements for a visa.
However, with regards to some countries which may be dream destinations of a lot of people, they continue to require visa for tourist entry. Most implement the said policy for security reasons.
Amid the many countries still requiring a travel visa for entry, there are these nine(9) nations where it is really hardest to get a visa.
Based on an article on Tourradar, these nine(9) countries where it is hardest to get a travel visa got different reasons in making the process strict.
Here is the list of the nine(9) countries and an overview of the reason why it is hard to obtain a visa from them:
- North Korea – There are strict rules in getting to North Korea. Based on the article, the way which has the most possibility of success is traveling from China.
- China – Applying for a visa to China requires personal appearance or appointment. The process is also long.
- Russia – Like China, there is a also a very long process in obtaining a travel visa to Russia. There are also biometrics taken.
- Bhutan – It is expensive to travel to Bhutan and the process is not easy. It is best to travel through a booked package according to the article.
- Pakistan – To get a visa for Pakistan travel, you must have a sponsor. It can be a traveler who has already visited the country or a tour company.
- Nigeria – What makes Nigeria visa application unique is that there is a need for a letter of invitation. You must also present proofs of hotel accommodation, return ticket, funds, and legal residency.
- Turkmenistan – Turkmenistan also requires a letter of invitation in applying for a visa.
- Iran – To apply for a visa to Iran, you must obtain a visa code from a tour operator based on the article. It is only valid for one month so the processing should be done fast to obtain a visa.
- Saudi Arabia – There are a lot of requirements in getting a visa to Saudi Arabia. For example, a woman who is traveling solo will need a sponsor and married couples should have a marriage certificate.
Information from Tour Radar
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.