6/42 LOTTO RESULT – One of the lotto draws of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) every is the 6/42 Lotto and here are the results for the latest draw:
For today’s draw, ( ) here’s the 6/42 Lotto Result:
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
LOTTO RESULT, Thursday, March 23, 2023 (updated 9PM)
EZ2 RESULT, Thursday, March 23, 2023 – (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
SWERTRES RESULT, Thursday, March 23, 2023 – (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
Jackpot Prize for 6/42 Lotto as announced by PCSO reach ₱39,292,522.80.
PCSO holds three (3) draws for 6/42 Lotto weekly. They are set every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. 9:00 o’clock at night.
6/42 Previous Draw ,
Visit also PCSO Lotto Result and 6/42 Result History for more Lotto Results.See also 6-Digit Result, 6/49 Lotto Result, EZ2 Result, STL RESULT, and Swertres Result pages.
Who can play the 6/42 Lotto?
- According to PCSO, the bettor must be at least 18 years of age. The same age requirements is needed in the claiming of the prize.
Mechanics in Playing the 6/42 Lotto:
- Pick six(6) numbers from 1 to 42.
- You may also choose Lucky pick and the computer will randomly generate 6 number combination for you.
- Choose how many draws you want to play.
- Pay your lotto ticket.
How to claim your price?
- Present your winning Lotto Ticket for Verification, don’t forget to write your name and signature at the back of your winning ticket.
- Present two Valid IDs
Where to claim?
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 20 pesos up to 10,000 pesos – PCSO oulets or PCSO branch Office.
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 10,001 pesos up to 300,000 pesos – PCSO branch office or PCSO main office
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 300,001 pesos up – must only be claimed at the PCSO main office
Reminders in playing the 6/42 Lotto:
- 6/42 Lotto is held every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9pm.
- Lotto draw Schedule is subject to changes especially during holidays.
- Lotto Prizes above 10,000 pesos are subject to tax due to the implementation of the train law.
- Keep your lotto ticket away from Heat, water, or oil. It should be free from damages, stains, crease otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Avoid persons offering winning lotto numbers in exchange for money, personal information, or cellphone loads.
- Observe safety protocols when playing in any PCSO Lotto outlets.