Official 6/45 Lotto Result for January 4, 2019 Draw
6/45 LOTTO RESULT January 4, 2019 – Here is the official result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 6/45 Megalotto draw for January 4, 2019.
Daily, a huge part of the populace is taking chances by playing lotto games. The major lotto games got multi-million jackpot prizes including the 6/45 Lotto.
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
LOTTO RESULT March 28, 2023 (6/58, 6/49, 6/42) (updated 9PM)
EZ2 RESULT, Tuesday, March 28, 2023 – Official PCSO Lotto Results (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
SWERTRES RESULT, Tuesday, March 28, 2023 – Official PCSO Lotto Results (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
For today’s draw, here’s the 6/45 Lotto Result January 4, 2019 (Friday):
The 6/45 Lotto has a multi-million prize. There was no winner as of this time.
6/45 Lotto Result Jackpot Prize
as of January 4, 2019: Php 35,627,974.00
See also Swertres Result, EZ2 Result, 6/58 Ultra Lotto result, and 4-digit Result page.
How to Play the Megalotto 6/45?
1. From numbers 1 to 45, choose six numbers that will make your combination. You may also take the Lucky Pick or the randomly generated numbers in case you don’t have a combination in mind.
2. Pay Php 24.00 for every ticket.
Reminders in Playing the Megalotto 6/45:
- The draw for the 6/45 Megalotto is held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- You must be 18 years old and above to join the PCSO lotto game. In claiming the winning prize, the same age requirement is needed from the player.
- According to PCSO, the lotto prizes which are Php. 10,000.00 are subjected to tax in line with the implementation of the TRAIN Law.