STL PARES RESULT – One of the lotto draws of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) every is the STL pares and here are the results for the latest draw:
For today’s draw, () here are the STL Pares lotto results:
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
LOTTO RESULT, Thursday, March 23, 2023 (updated 9PM)
EZ2 RESULT, Thursday, March 23, 2023 – (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
SWERTRES RESULT, Thursday, March 23, 2023 – (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
3pm: Draw Suspended
7pm: Draw Suspended
PCSO holds three (3) draws for the STL pares daily. They are set at 10:30 o’clock in the morning, 3:00 o’clock in the afternoon, and 7:00 o’clock at night. Other lotto games such as the Swertres Result, EZ2 Result, 6/55 Grand Lotto result, 6/42 Lotto result, and 6D Lotto Result also had their draws today.
Previous STL Pares Lotto Result ()
For more Lotto Result visit PCSO Lotto Results.
Who can play the STL Pares?
According to PCSO, the bettor must be at least 18 years of age. The same age requirements is needed in the claiming of the prize.
Mechanics in Playing the STL Pares:
- Pick two(2) numbers from 1 to 40.
- You may also choose Lucky pick and the computer will randomly generate 2 number combination for you.
- Choose how many draws you want to play.
- Pay your lotto ticket.
How to claim your price?
- Present your winning Lotto Ticket for Verification, don’t forget to write your name and signature at the back of your winning ticket.
- Present two Valid IDs.
Where to claim?
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 20 pesos up to 10,000 pesos – PCSO oulets or PCSO branch Office.
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 10,001 pesos up to 300,000 pesos – PCSO branch office or PCSO main office.
- Lotto Prizes amounting from 300,001 pesos up – must only be claimed at the PCSO main office.
Reminders in playing the STL Pares:
- STL Pares is held everyday at 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm.
- Lotto draw Schedule is subject to changes especially during holidays.
- Lotto Prizes above 10,000 pesos are subject to tax due to the implementation of the train law.
- Keep your lotto ticket away from Heat, water, or oil. It should be free from damages, stains, crease otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Avoid persons offering winning lotto numbers in exchange for money, personal information, or cellphone loads.
- Observe safety protocols when playing in any PCSO Lotto outlets.