Check out the job opportunities here in Job Seekers’ Corner
This is the Jobs Seekers’ Corner where you can find Job Opportunities around the Philippines.
For November 20, 2018, here are the job opportunities in areas near you.
Location: Siargao Island – Surigao City
– With First Aid certificate (priority)
– With driver’s license
– Certificate in Child Care
meals, full use of the house, and be treated as one of the family
Salary: Php8,000.00 to Php10,000.00
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing meals and snacks for the baby as well as feeding the pre-expressed milk
- Putting the children down for naps
- Changing nappies and clothing, as well as washing and drying clothes as required
- Bathing the children
- Playing with the baby and taking them him for walks in the stroller
- Reading to the baby
- Some cleaning and general housekeeping
- required to work weekdays from 6am – 3pm, with occasional evenings/weekends for which you will be paid overtime
Location: Davao City
- Graduate of Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably Licensed (but not required).
- With at least 6 months experience in Technical Skilla; preferably in a residential setting.
- Conducts regular site inspection of the property.
- Attends to UO technical concerns and inquiry.
- Prepares preventive and corrective action for the enhacement and ensuring efficient daily operations.
- Prepares monthly inventory of supplies/recording/filing if PR for both Technical and Utilities.
- Prepares and submites regulatory permits and documents to LGU and other related agencies.
- Review and approved UI/ renovations plans for fit out works submitted by Uos.
- Provide supervision for the work performed by service providers for PM service programs.
- Regular supervision of on going improvement works for all units.
- Prepare and ensure periodic Preventive maintenance for the site.
- Regulary update Concerns Monitoring System.
- Prepare Monthly regular water monitoring system and PM reports.
- Performs miscellaneos job-related duties as assigned.
Data Encoder (full-time)
Location: Mega Screwtech Bolts and Nuts – Biñan City
Salary: PHP 10,000 – PHP 10,400
With one year work experience in data entry
Willing to be assigned in Platero, Biñan, Laguna
- Data Encoder: 1 year (Required)
- excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Administrative Assistant (full time, new-grad)
Location: A-Plus International School – Muntinlupa
Salary: PHP 14,000 – PHP 15,000
-Provides administrative support to the Principal, Teacher and other Administrative Personnel.
-Updates and maintains school documentations and databases.
-Organizes travel itinerary for the school, teachers and staff.
-Disseminates important information / announcements to clients (Class Suspension, School Closing and General Reminders, Etc.)
-Creates and distributes school letters / memos.
-Manages the teachers’ ASEP (After School Enrichment Program) schedule e.g. Mandarin Classes, Saturday Playschool, Daycare Program, Tutorials and Abacus Lessons.
-Manages school purchases.
-Manages school and staff house maintenance, repairs and replacement of equipment.
-Develops and maintains filing systems.
-Prepares collection, revenue and billing checklists.
-Coordinates with the Finance Team for all payroll-related matters.
-Handles bank-related tasks.
-Manages expenses taken from Petty Cash and other funds.
-Provides financial administration including bookkeeping, data entry and processing of invoices.
-Bills and accepts payment from clients regarding school services.
Keep visiting Job Seekers’ Corner for latest job opportunities.