List of SSS ID Requirements in Applying for the Card
SSS ID REQUIREMENTS – Here is a list of the requirements that a member should prepare in applying for a Social Security System (SSS) ID.
Most people working in private sectors, establishments, and companies are members of the Social Security System (SSS) – an insurance program run by the government.
If you are a member of the SSS, you may enjoy a monthly pension when you reach 60 years old and at least 120 monthly contributions. You may also be entitled to certain loans and claims.
Members of the SSS may apply for loans such as the member, business, and housing loans. In case of death, the family of an SSS member may also get death claims for assistance.
Another privilege of being an SSS member is that you can have an SSS ID which is considered as one of the valid IDs in the Philippines. You just have to prepare the SSS ID requirements in applying for it.
SSS ID Requirements:
- Apply for SSS membership and pay at least one monthly contribution.
- Get an E-6 Form and then provide the necessary information asked in the said SSS form.
- Get ready with your Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, passport, or your Seaman’s Book if you are a seafarer by profession.
In case you don’t have any between the PRC ID, passport, and Seaman’s Book, you may also present any of the following ID and a photo to the SSS which is recently-taken:
- School ID for students
- Company ID for employees
- Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Saving’s Account Passbook
- Driver’s License
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) ID
- Postal ID
Surely, an SSS ID will be useful to anyone most especially in processing certain transactions as it is considered a valid ID.
Thank you for visiting our website. You may keep coming back for more guides on certain matters like this. You may also dropped your comments below.