Full List of Regular, Special Non-Working Days or Philippine Holidays 2019
PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS 2019 – Here is a list of the regular and special non-working days this year 2019.
Undeniably, a lot of people are checking on the holiday schedule ahead of time so they can plan out their activities on that day. Many wanted to spend long weekends away from their usual environment.
Every year, there are lots of regular and special non-working holidays due to the commemoration of certain individuals and events. Almost every month there is at least one holiday.
The regular holidays have fixed schedules while the special non-working holidays are usually declarations of work and class suspension by Malacañang.
Do you wish to see the full list of Philippine holidays 2019 including both the regular and the special non-working days this year?
Here is a list of the regular holidays this 2019 based on an article of Rappler:
- January 1 (Tuesday) – New Year’s Day
- April 9 (Tuesday) – Araw ng Kagitingan
- April 18 – Maundy Thursday
- April 19 Good Friday
- May 1 (Wednesday) – Labor Day
- June 12 (Wednesday) – Independence Day
- August 26 (Last Monday of August) – National Heroes Day
- November 30 (Saturday) – Bonifacio Day
- December 25 (Wednesday) – Christmas Day
- December 30 (Monday) – Rizal Day
Aside from the regular holidays, many are surely looking forward to many special non-working days that are part of the Philippine holidays 2019.
Based on the article, the following are the special non-working days this year from January to December:
- February 5 (Tuesday) – Chinese New Year
- February 25 (Monday) – EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary
- April 20 – Black Saturday
- August 21 (Wednesday) – Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1 (Friday) – All Saints Day
- November 2 (Saturday) – All Souls Day
- December 8 (Sunday) – Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- December 24 (Tuesday) – Christmas Eve
- December 31 (Tuesday) – Last Day of the Year