List of Requirements in Applying for CHED StuFAPs Scholarship
CHED STUFAPS SCHOLARSHIP – Here is the list of the requirements that you need to prepare in applying for the StuFAPs.
A lot of people have finished their studies even though they are among those who are below the poverty level. It is because of the presence of scholarships offered by certain individuals and agencies like the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
The said government agency which is in control of the government tertiary institutions offers different types of scholarships providing financial assistance to Filipino students.
One of it is the CHED StuFAPs Scholarship which is now accepting applications. StuFAPs mean Student Financial Assistance Programs and there are requirements you must submit in applying.
Based on the official website of the Commission on Higher Education, CHED has set eligibility and documentary requirements in applying for the StuFAPs.
To be eligible for application, you must:
- be a Filipino citizen
- be either of the following:
- high school graduate
- candidate for graduation
- passer of Alternative Learning System (ALS)
- passer of Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT)
- has earned units in college
- not a degree graduate
According to CHED, the annual combined income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed Php 300,000.00. A student must also avail only one scholarship or financial assistance under the Commission.
With regards to the documentary requirements, here is a list of the requirements under the CHED StuFAPs Scholarship;
- 4th Year High School Applicants – Grades during 3rd Year and Grades for the first three(3) grading periods in 4th year
- High School Graduate Applicants – Form 138
- Applicants with Earned College Units – Certificate of Ratings/Grades
- ALS Passer – Accreditation and Equivalency Test Passer Certificate
- PEPT Passer – Certificate of Advancing to the Next Level
Applicants should also submit the following:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Certificate of Indigency
- Case Study from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) or Affidavit of No Income
Submit the CHED StuFAPs Scholarship requirements to any regional office of the Commission. The last day of the receiving of applications is on April 30, 2019.