Lists of Philippine Holidays 2020 (Regular Holidays & Special Non-Working Days)
PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS 2020 – Here is a full list of the regular holidays and the special non-working days in the year 2020.
Every year, there are several days that are considered as holidays to give people enough time to celebrate or participate to an event. Usually, many would take these days as opportunities to spend time with their families and loved ones.
With regards to holidays, there are regular holidays and as well as special non-working days. The regular holidays are those days when the class and work suspensions are implemented every year. These includes the Christmas Day on December 25 and the New Year’s Day on January 1.
In the case of special non-working days, some employees may report to work provided that there is an additional pay. Usually, it is equivalent to 30% of the basic daily salary of the employee.
Now that 2019 is almost over, many are surely looking forward to Philippine holidays 2020. Are you one of those who wanted to see the lists of regular holidays and special non-working days?
Based on a report on ABS-CBN News, the Malacañang Palace has already released the lists of the Philippine Holidays 2020. Here are the regular holidays and the special non-working days next year:
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- April 9 – Maundy Thursday and Araw ng Kagitingan
- April 10 – Good Friday
- May 1 – Labor Day
- June 12 – Independence Day
- August 31 (last Monday of August) – National Heroes Day
- November 30 – Bonifacio Day
- December 25 – Christmas Day
- December 30 – Rizal Day
Special Non-Working Days:
- January 25 – Chinese New Year
- February 25 – EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary
- April 11 – Black Saturday
- August 21 – Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1 – All Saints Day
- November 2 – All Souls Day (Additional Special Non-Working Day)
- December 8 – Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
- December 24 – Christmas Eve (Additional Special Non-Working Day)
- December 31 – Last Day of the Year
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.