Web Statistics
Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Weddings, Baptisms To Have Few Guests After ECQ – Manila Archdiocese

Must Read

8,000 Barangay Captains On Duterte’s New Narco List

8,000 Barangay Captains, New Narco List 8,000 Barangay Captains - According to President Rodrigo Duterte, there are about 8,000 names...

PANITIKAN: Mga Halimbawa Ng Mga Uring Patula At Tuluyan O Prosa

Ito ang mga halimbawa ng Patula at Tuluyan o Prosa sa larangan ng Panitikan Alamin ang mga halimbawa ng mga...

Tauhan Ng Cupid At Psyche At Mga Katangian Nila

Sino-sino Ang Mga Tauhan Ng Cupid At Psyche? (Sagot) TAUHAN NG CUPID AT PSYCHE – Ang Kwentong Cupid at Psyce...

Weddings and baptisms will have a fewer guests after ECQ, according to the Manila Archdiocese.

Weddings and baptisms will have a limited number of guests if religious services will be allowed after lifting the enhanced community quarantine, according to the Manila Archdiocese.

This, as Apostolic Administrator Bishop Broderick Pabillo on Friday explained that only a pair of ninong and ninang will be allowed to welcome the baby during baptisms aside from the parents, while the immediate family of groom and bride will be allowed as guests during weddings aside from the designated witnesses.

Weddings and Baptisms
Weddings and baptisms will have a fewer guests after ECQ, according to the Manila Archdiocese. | Photo: GMA News Online

Pabillo also said that the Manila Archdiocese already set the church guidelines in order to ensure the implementation of social distancing measures, and here are some of it:

  • wear face masks when going to church
  • social distancing inside the church must be strictly observed
  • people can’t enter the church if all the chairs were already filled; although churchgoers can still place themselves outside the church, provided, that they must follow the social distancing measures
  • singing in the mass will be limited
  • “No Touch Policy” will be strictly implemented

The said announcement from the Manila Archdiocese came as President Rodrigo Duterte, through Executive Order No. 112 dated May 1, 2020, was about to end the extension of the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila on May 15, 2020.

However, Metro Manila Council chairman Paranaque Mayor Edwin Olivarez earlier said that the council may formalize the recommendation on the additional 15-day extension of the enhanced community quarantine in NCR on Saturday, adding that this may be required in order to prevent the “second wave” of coronavirus infections in the Philippines.

More updates about this may be posted soon. Thank you for visiting Latest Philippine News – NewsFeed!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro

The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is the top model of the Chinese company’s Mi 10T range. It was released...

Latest News

Huawei Y7a

On October 21, 2020, China’s controversial tech giant Huawei released one of its most affordable smartphones, the Y7a. Many people were impressed with its...

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

The Motorola Moto 5G Pus was released earlier this year but it doesn’t mean it's outdated. The model is a midrange 5G ready smartphone...

Samsung Galaxy M21

The Galaxy M21 is another mid-range smartphone from the global tech giant, Samsung. The model runs on the Android v10 (Q) operating system. Samsung Galaxy...

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G

Chinese multinational electronics company Xiaomi announced its Mi 9 Pro 5G last September 2019. It has 6.39-inch display, 20MP front shooter and 48MP + 12MP...
- Advertisement -