Here are the amazing features of Samsung Galaxy Fold & S10 lineup
Samsung will set a new standard in mobile phones with its S10 lineup and the Galaxy Fold.
On Wednesday’s “Unpacked” press event in San Francisco, the South Korean tech giant presented flagships that amazed the audience.
Samsung introduced its new 4.6 inch-smartphone that can open up into a 7.3-inch tablet. The foldable phone has a hinge system that can be seen from the outside.
This device can let the user do three tasks at the same time such as watching video on Youtube, while chatting a friend and browsing on Google.
The Galaxy Fold comes in black, silver, green, and blue variants and it will be available on April 26, 2019.
The S10 Lineup
the 6.1-inch Galaxy S10 ($899); the 6.4-inch S10+ ($999); and the 6.4-inch S10 5G (pricing has yet to be announced).
– has capacitive fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone
S10 ($899) 6.1-inch
S10+ ($999) 6.4-inch
- “ultrasonic fingerprint reader” compliments its Face Unlock feature but promises more security
- uses machine-learning-based algorithm to read 3D fingerprints through ultrasonic sound waves
S10 5G (pricing has yet to be announced) 6.4-inch
- six cameras (dual-front camera with a 3D-depth lens to handle things like augmented reality; quadruple rear camera with a wide, telephoto and (another) 3D depth lens.)
- “ultrasonic fingerprint reader”
Samsung stated that cameras of all the new phones have the ability to identify faster what’s in the shot and adjust the frame.
The new devices have the “ability to charge another smartphone by placing it on top of any S10 device”, according to CNN. It automatically stop charging when the host device’s battery drops to 30 percent.
Based on the report, it can also charge iPhones and other non-Samsung models.
All devices in the S10 lineup will be available on March 8 in
black, white, blue and pink variants.