Among the most crucial and hard parts of being human is the ability to live together with other humans. Why? Because of the differences that every person in this world has. Some people may be kind to you but, others will just bring you harm and will drag you down. But no worries, there is karma.
What is Karma?
According to dictionaries, karma is a spiritual principle, especially in Buddhism, wherein it talks about the cause and effect of the actions done by a person. It also says that the actions done today will surely affect the future of the person. That means a good deed will result to good things and the bad to bad things as well.
Karma is a belief that has been passed on generations especially in religions in the Asian region like Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Taoism, and Sikhism.
This religious concept was known to be applicable to anyone who would want to change their life depending on karma. To further understand the Laws of Karma, you need to see and learn what these laws are posted by the YouTube channel of Power Of Positivity.
1. The Law of Cause and Effect – simply, you reap what you sow.
2. The Law of Creation – what we focus on is what we create.
3. The Law of Humility – accept what is, let go of what was, and make changes towards what will be. Do not complain. Accept change.
4. The Law of growth – our own growth can happen under any circumstance.
5. The Law of Responsibility – our lives are of our own doing, nothing else. Stop blaming others.
6. The Law of Focus – One cannot direct attention beyond a single task. Vanish or stop multitasking.
7. The Law of Giving and Hospitality – Demonstrating selflessness shows our true intentions.
8. The Law of Connection – your past, present, and future are all connected.
9. The Law of Here and Now – the present moment is all we have.
10. The Law of Change – history repeats unless changed. This means dedication to move forward and to do things that will change oneself.
11. The Law of Patience and Reward – a patient mindset will reap the highest reward.
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration – the best reward is one that makes an impact. Do something to inspire and lift others.
Karma is not the ultimate solution to all your problems. Everything will still depend on how the person will live. Karma can act as a tool or guide on how to go on a right path.
Take a look at the video below.
What can you say about Karma?
Share us your thoughts and comments below. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading this post. For more posts like this, don’t hesitate and feel free to visit our website more often and please share this to your friends.