The Certified Public Accountant Exam Result September-October 2023 is expected to release on or before October 6, 2023 or in 4 working days after the last day of licensure exam.
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE) at testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan on September 30, October 1, and October 2, 2023.
PRC Board of Accountancy Chairperson Noe G. Quiñanola, Vice Chairperson Samuel B. Padilla, and members Gloria T. Baysa, Thelma S. Ciudadano, Gervacio I. Piator, and Maria Teresita Zuñiga-Dimaculangan administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- CPALE Result LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- CPALE Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- CPALE Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- Management Services
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
The Certified Public Accountant Exam Result September-October 2023 may be released by the Professional Regulation Commission earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the PRC and follow the steps in online registration.
Here is the list of registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”
- two pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- two sets of documentary stamp
- one piece short brown envelope
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals” personally.