The Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023 top 10 passers is expected to release on or before November 24, 2023 or in 5 working days after the last day of board exam.
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the board exam on November 17-18, 2023 at testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
PRC Board of Civil Engineering Chairperson Praxedes P. Bernardo and Members Romeo A. Estañero and Pericles P. Dakay administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Civil Engineering Result LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Civil Engineering Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the top 10 passers:
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS, SURVEYING, PRINCIPLES OF TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAY ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND METHODS (Calculus; Differential Equations; Engineering Data Analysis; Numerical Methods; Physics for Engineers; Economics; Construction Surveying and Layout; Materials for Construction; Highway Engineering; Construction Occupational Safety and Health; Transportation Engineering; Quantity Surveying; Construction Management Principles and Methods)
- HYDRAULICS AND PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING (Fluid Properties; Hydrostatics; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation; Relative Equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply Soil Properties; Soils Classification; Fluid Flow through Soil Mass; Stresses in Soil Mass; Soil Strength and Tests; Bearing Capacity; Compaction; Consolidation and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability)
- PRINCIPLES OF STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN (Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Reinforced Concrete Beams and Columns; Prestressed Concrete Beams; Steel Beams, Columns and Connections, Footings, Construction Materials Testing; Application of the Governing Codes of Practice)
VERIFICATION OF RATING AND TEST RESULTS
The verification of rating and test results for the board exam will be available online a few working days after the posting of Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023.
Successful board exam takers can refer to the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and also use the Verification Page in order for them to know their board examination passing rate. A board exam passer shall only provide the examination name, the date of examination, the application number, first name, last name, and date of birth.