The Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023 top performing schools is expected to release on or before November 24, 2023 or in 5 working days after the last day of board exam.
Professional Regulation Commission conducted the board exam at testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan on November 17-18, 2023.
PRC Board of Civil Engineering Chairperson Praxedes P. Bernardo and Members Romeo A. Estañero and Pericles P. Dakay administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Civil Engineering Result LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Civil Engineering Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the top performing schools:
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS, SURVEYING, PRINCIPLES OF TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAY ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND METHODS (Calculus; Differential Equations; Engineering Data Analysis; Numerical Methods; Physics for Engineers; Economics; Construction Surveying and Layout; Materials for Construction; Highway Engineering; Construction Occupational Safety and Health; Transportation Engineering; Quantity Surveying; Construction Management Principles and Methods)
- HYDRAULICS AND PRINCIPLES OF GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING (Fluid Properties; Hydrostatics; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation; Relative Equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply Soil Properties; Soils Classification; Fluid Flow through Soil Mass; Stresses in Soil Mass; Soil Strength and Tests; Bearing Capacity; Compaction; Consolidation and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability)
- PRINCIPLES OF STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN (Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Reinforced Concrete Beams and Columns; Prestressed Concrete Beams; Steel Beams, Columns and Connections, Footings, Construction Materials Testing; Application of the Governing Codes of Practice)
Successful board examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking ceremony shall register not later than 12:00 noon of the day before the date of the oath-taking at the official website of the PRC in order to confirm their attendance.
Those inductees who will attend the face-to-face mass oath-taking ceremony shall bring any of the following on the day of the oath-taking: Vaccination Card or Negative RT-PCR results took within 48 hours before the oath-taking.
Inductees are also advised to register and confirm their attendance in the regions where they took their board exam and intend to register as professionals.