This is the CSE Results June 2022 Topnotchers (Subprofessional).
CSE RESULTS 2022 — This is the Civil Service Exam Result June 2022 topnotchers (subprofessional) as released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
The exam results including the list of passers, topnotchers, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once CSC will release it.
CSC conducted the Civil Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) on June 19, 2022, at testing centers of CSC in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, BARMM, and all regional testing centers in the country.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (Subprofessional Level) — NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOPNOTCHERS (Subprofessional Level)
- MAIN PAGE
Here are the topnotchers:
|1||John Patrick Las Piñas||Davao Region||95.74|
|2||Romeo Josef Conel||Cagayan Valley||95.32|
|Bernardo Salgado Jr.||Southern Tagalog||95.32|
|John Elmer Tagbago||Southern Tagalog||95.32|
|3||Alrea Cuabo||Davao Region||94.89|
|Marie Malaya||Southern Tagalog||94.89|
|Rachell Tanglao||Central Luzon||94.89|
|Diana Torrestre||Bicol Region||94.89|
|4||Jewel Karisha Daria||CAR||94.47|
|Rica Mae Dayondon||Zamboanga Peninsula||94.47|
|John Dave Ruelos||Cagayan Valley||94.47|
Subprofessional Level (in English and Filipino)
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Clerical Ability (Filing; Spelling)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
General Information (professional and subprofessional levels)
- Philippine Constitution
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (RA No. 6713)
- Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
- Environment Management and Protection
The Civil Service Exam Result June 2022 (CSE-PPT) is expected to be released within sixty (60) days after the examination.
The exam result may be released by the CSC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Aspiring civil servants shall obtain at least 80.00% general rating to pass the examination. Just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.