Follow these Leche Flan Recipe To Cook / Prepare A Delicious Sweet Treat
LECHE FLAN – Here is a recipe on how to cook or prepare this delicious sweet treat and the ingredients that you should prepare.
Undeniably, the Filipino people and also a lot of individuals coming from other races are into having desserts after a rice meal. These sweet treats can help lighten the taste of the viand on the tongue.
When it comes to desserts, among the most preferred choices of a lot of people are chocolates, cakes, black sambo, tarts, ice cream, yogurts, and leche flan.
Are you also one of those who love to eat leche flan?
Leche flan is a caramel-like dessert that is made mostly of eggs. Others love it served cold while others would prefer to have it a few minutes right after it has been baked. Either way, this is undeniably a very delicious dessert love by many people.
Cooking or preparing this dessert is actually easy. It only requires a few money, time, and energy to prepare and it will surely complete your meal.
LECHE FLAN RECIPE
Ingredients to Prepare:
- 10 eggs
- 1 14-ounce condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk or fresh milk
Servings – Good for six(6) people
Procedure in Preparing / Cooking:
- Separate all the egg yolks and the egg whites from the 10 eggs that are part of the ingredients and set aside the egg whites.
- Beat the egg yolks with an egg beater or a fork and add the condensed milk. Mix the egg yolk and the milk thoroughly.
- Add the fresh milk and the vanilla extract to the egg yolk-milk mixture. Mix them thoroughly.
- Place the mold or the llanera on the stove over low heat.
- Add the granulated sugar on the mold and wait until it melts turning into a brown substance. Spread it evenly on the mold.
- After five minutes, add the mixture of egg yolk and milk and cover the mold with aluminum foil.
- Steam the mold for around half an hour.
- Let the temperature go down and refrigerate it.