Summary of Winners of 6/42 Lotto Result
6/42 LOTTO RESULT – Here is a summary of the winners of the previous draw of 6/42 Lotto which was held on Thursday, October 18, 2018.
One of the major lotto games of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the 6/42 Lotto. The 6/42 Lotto Result is obtained every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
To see the Lotto 6/42 result today, visit 6/42 Lotto Result October 20, 2018.
The previous draw of the 6/42 Lotto was held on Thursday, October 18, 2018. The winning combination was 39-18-08-16-17-01. No bettor got the Php 7,576,391.00 jackpot prize.
According to PCSO, here is the summary of winners of the previous draw of 6/42 Lotto:
- Jackpot Prize = 0 / Php 7,576,391.00
- 2nd Prize = 28 / Php 25,000.00
- 3rd Prize = 1,356 / Php 500.00
- 4th Prize = 22,387 / Php 20.00
As of this writing, here is the list of the current jackpot prizes of the major PCSO Lotto games as posted on their official website:
- Ultra Lotto 6/58: Php 49,500,000.00
- Grand Lotto 6/55: Php 41,389,580.00
- Super Lotto 6/49: Php 21,383,593.00
- Mega Lotto 6/45: Php 12,074,963.00
To find out the winning combination of the Lotto draw today, visit 6/42 Lotto Result.
Reminders in Playing the 6/42 Lotto:
- According to PCSO, the bettor should be 18 years old in age or above. The same age requirement would be considered in claiming the monetary reward in all lotto games.
- For jackpot prizes that are higher than Php 10,000.00, the winner should validate and claim the prize in any PCSO Branch Office at the PCSO Head Office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
- Prizes that are higher than P10,000.00 are subjected to 20% tax. It is in line with the implementation of the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law.