Here are the registration requirements for Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program or 4Ps
Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program or 4Ps applicants should comply these following registration requirements in order to avail the program.
This program aims to give “monetary support to extremely poor families to respond to their immediate needs” and break the “intergenerational poverty cycle by investing in the health and education of poor children”.
4Ps has two cash grants: (1) Health Grant – P500 per household every month, or a total of P6,000 every year and (2) Education Grant – P300 per child every month for ten months, or a total of P3,000 every year.
Based on www.officialgazette.gov.ph, 4Ps beneficiaries should comply these:
- Pregnant women must avail pre- and post-natal care, and be attended during childbirth by a trained professional;
- Parents or guardians must attend the family development sessions, which include topics on responsible parenting, health, and nutrition;
- Children aged 0-5 must receive regular preventive health check-ups and vaccines;
- Children aged 6-14 must receive deworming pills twice a year; and
- Children-beneficiaries aged 3-18 must enroll in school, and maintain an attendance of at least 85% of class days every month.
According to reflectionsindevelopment.wordpress.com, here are the requirements that 4Ps applicants in Barangays and villages should provide.
- Copies of birth certificates for all family members.
- Copies of school IDs or first grading period school report cards of all children in the family who attended school.
- Barangay certificate.
- 2 (two) 1″x1″ picture with white background (taken between March-September 2012) for the Program ID and Land Bank ATM ID.
- Copy of health records of 0-5 year olds from the health center where they have their check-ups.
- Valid IDs of the family member attending the community assembly.
After having these requirements, applicants should go to the LGU DSWD centers in their municipalities or cities.